- Meningitis info
- How we help
- About us
- Support us
- Please Donate
We fund counselling, wheelchairs, speech therapy, specialist equipment and more. But we can't without donations. Please help.
To stop lives being devastated by meningitis and rebuild the lives of those affected by meningitis in the UK
• Research – we help save lives through preventative research and improve the quality of lives through research into support
• Support for life – we help improve lives whenever & wherever needed across the UK. No-one will be left to suffer alone and everyone will get the support they deserve
• Raising awareness - we provide expert information on all aspects of meningitis and its impact. Knowledge saves lives & improves support
• Campaigning - we support prevention, raise awareness and fight for better policies and support in the UK. Our voice will effect change
• Partnering - we work with individuals and organisations in the UK who help us deliver our vision. We will be stronger together protecting & improving lives
• Fundraising – we inspire people to support us. Our work is dependent on voluntary donatio
We are an ambitious organisation committed to the people we are here to support. To see what our priorities are over the next five years, click here.
There are lots of ways you can help us – whether it’s through letting people who have been affected by meningitis know that we exist and can help them, or raising funds to help us continue supporting people like them, or volunteering your time to raise awareness of the disease in the community.
We know that a future will never be the same after meningitis, irrespective of outcome, but with your help, together we can build better futures for people right now.
It costs £8,000 a day to provide our services. To help us continue please support us. Support the Meningitis Trust
See what's happening near you.
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news from the Meningitis Trust.