- Meningitis info
- How we help
- About us
- Support us
- Please Donate
Well, our new website's been live for a week now! We thought we'd share our top ten things about it:
3. Search through our events diary, download free event guides and register your place in a couple of minutes.
4. If you're organising a Meningitis Trust event you can add it to our diary.
5. New video story centre allows you to watch stories from other people affected by meningitis and add your comments.
6. Keep up-to-date with what's going on near you. Follow your community team on their new blogs.
7. Find detailed info on all types of meningitis, including: viral, meningococcal disease and other types.
9. Get hints and tips on how to promote your events and download a free PR guide.
10. Order free meningitis signs and symptoms cards, leaflets and posters and help us raise awareness in your local community.
Do you have any other suggestions? What do you like best about the new site?
Occasional marathon runner. Former Digital Media Officer and Community Fundraiser at the Trust, now a science teacher